Monday, February 13, 2012

Made Especially For You Sketch Design

Really had fun with this one. I started with a cream colored card and covered the front with this tan and brown striped paper. Under the lace it is framed with brown strips which you can't even see.
I got in my favorite ribbon box and found the fun pink lace with a pink ribbon running through the center of it.Then I put this really cute pink hand made flowerette to go with it.
In that same box of ribbon there was this cute old fashioned lace that I put all around the outside of the card. I loved this lace.

We were given 4 choices of stamp art by DIGI and I chose this cute little bear to place in the center of my card. Haven't done allot of coloring art but I think it turned out fine, and finally.
I had this adorable LOVE stamp that I stamped on brown paper and then just cute it out. I think it finished the card off very nicely.
Thanks for stopping by.







2 comments:

  1. Pam,

    Your card is very pretty! I love all the lace and ribbon in it!!! You really did a great job!!

    Hugs,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace work! Very pretty.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for