Saturday, August 25, 2012

ME4Y Three Pearl Challenge

This week challenge is to make a card using 
3 pearls.
Had allot of fun with this one. To start with I most all the time
use the 5 1/4 X 7 1/4" cards. I think you can do so much more with
this size. So today, I used a dark pink back ground that I ran
through my dotted swiss embossing folder for texture.
Then my border around the picture I did a new technique that I
just learned off of YouTube. I have to say that I Love this.
Here is a close up.
This is called Embossed Stamping and it is the coolest thing.
You ink up the positive side of your embossing folder and
run it through you Bigkicks and it transfer the ink to the
card as it is embossing. I really mean this is the coolest
thing I have learned in awhile.
My Digi is from Bugaboo. I colored it with my Copic Markers,
cut out some swirls and  finished it off with a Martha Stewart
butterfly.

Our wonderful sponsor this week is 








5 comments:

  1. Such a fabulous card and I love the inked embossing - something I haven't tried yet. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those vibrant flowers Pam! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card :) You did a great job on it!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey hun, thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! The skunk is called 'Bouquet Ridley' & is from Digital Delights

    hope this helps
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for