Sunday, September 16, 2012

ME4Y 3 Balloon challenge

I love making fun challenges like this. I dug out 3 of my
Cricut Carts and away I went. Here is what I came up with.
For my background I dug this our of my scrap basket. Love that thing.
The side was made using my Martha Stewart Punch around the page.
I saw here use this on HSN yesterday and didn't know that you could make 
border strips with it. Learn something again.. The Bike was made using my
Stretch Your Imagination cart and my Celebrations cart for the balloons and
sentiment. I added pearls to the balloons and some trendy twine for the strings.
I truly don't use my Cricut enough. 

Hope you will join us on this fabulous challenge at
Made Especially For You.
Happy Craftin 

4 comments:

  1. adorable, i am loving that little bike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Great how the balloons are attached to the bike and you're just going for a Sunday afternoon ride ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tike on your card. Where did you find the lacy border piece?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for