Sunday, August 4, 2013

Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Challenge # 74 Music..

This week at Tammy's Scrapin Corneris all about music.. 
When I was making this card is brought back so many memories 
of my childhood. Allot of my family members are very
musically inclined and they would have old time
barn gatherings, where everyone would bring their
instruments and play for hours, while we wee ones
would play in the hay .

I made a center step card for this using again another 
image (the hay) from Coloring pages on line..
The images are from http://www.qkrstampede.com/.
If you haven't used their images you really should pop
on over and check them out. My images are colored
with Copics, the fence is  cute from a Cottage Cutzs.
I used to different sized sizzix scalloped circle dies
to make my flowers. My sentiment was done on my computer..


I hope my card inspires you to create your own
card to enter into this week challenge at


Happy Scrapin




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for