Monday, January 13, 2014

TTPH Challenge #24: Anything Goes

Goodmorning and Happy New Year to you all.
I hope that this new year has started on a great note.
This week is all about Anything Goes with our
sponsor being Crafty Sentiments. This week
I chose to use this cute little image called
Sally Having Fun.


My new years resolution this year was to
use up all of my scraps. Now I don't know if that
is realistic, since I am always making more but
for this card, I stayed true and used all scrap paper..
Yeah for me..

I have use copic markers BV0000, BV01, RV34,E13 & E15.
I have cut her out and placed her on the coordinating paper
for the striped. These are all DCWV paper and I know that
because that is my favorite paper of all time..

My sentiment is a new one that I picked up at our 
local craft store. I love this saying..The swirls are from
a Memory Box die and the butterflies are  by K & C Company.

I hope you will join us this week at Throught The Purple Haze
for our anyting goes challenge..

Happy Scrappin..



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Pam, I love how the papers are inverted. Fab xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the swirls and the sentiment. Beautiful. Great job on the hair. I'm still working on my hair coloring skills. Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours and such a beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Pam, love the colour range you've used, beautiful.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this card Pam, everything about it, especially the sentiment....well done on using all scraps something I definitely need to do too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Pam! I love your color choices on this card. Great coloring and the fact you used your scraps makes this a great card. Great sentiment too!! Beautiful flourishes and butterfly!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for