Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sentimental Sunday Challenge #195

Welcome to another challenge at Sentimental Sunday.
Our Sponsor this week is

My image for this card is the beautiful Hibiscus


I have to admit that I  am a flower junkie. If I can
pick flowers for my projects I am just drawn to them..
My sentiment is from a stamp that I have had for
years ago by Stampendous. I added a scalloped edge
using a Martha Stewart punch and a matching ribbon to 
finish it off.

I hope you enjoy my card and will joining us this week

3 comments:

  1. Great background! It reminds me of pressed velvet...pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the border Pam, very pretty.

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Stunning! It is so so pretty!

    Sandy S
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for