Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sentimental.Challenge #199 Deedee Designs Spring

Happy Sunday everyone.. Here with another
challenge for Sentimental Sundays.
 our sponsor this week is Deedee Designs..

From her pre-colored designs called
Bugs_and_Blooms_




I am so in love with these fabulously colored images..
They are so bring and colorful. So for my dies I have
used my Fancy Scalloped edge by Fiskars,
and a leaf cut die from Martha Stewart.. The sentiment is
from Michaels out of there $ bin.. Love those kind of
deals, don't you? The sentiment frame is a sizzex
die that I can't remember its name.

I hope you will find your crafty space and create a fabulous
card to enter in our card challenge this week

Happy Scrappin..

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card hun! I'm about to use this image myself :) Thank you for the inspiration, and I hope you and your hubby doing well <3

    Lisbeth (TTPH)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for