Monday, May 11, 2015

Eureka Stamps May flowers Challenge

Well our weather has been very spotty these
past few days. Rain, Sunshine, thunderstorms.
To say the least it has been a roller coaster.

Happy to have my crafty time.
This week I have chosen on image from
QKR Stampede called Flowers,

I am a real fan of flowers for my cards
They are so versatile and can be used
for almost every occasion..


I love purple and pink together.
Papers I have used are from DWCV.
Border die is from Martha Stewart, fancy scalloped.
Butterfly is also by Martha Stewart. 
Add some ribbon and I think you
have a fabulous card.

Hope you will join us this week for 
May Flowers

Happy Scrappin 

1 comment:

  1. I love your card Pam! The image is really pretty & I adore the colours you've used too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for