Monday, May 7, 2012

Mother's Day card using ribbon.

This week our challenge was to use a Digi from our Sponsor
They have such fabulous DIGI's I just love them. So
this week I chose to do a card with this DIGI and 
put my own spin on it.
So here is is my take on this design.
I took three tulips an fussy cut them as well as the
bird. With my Fabulous finds cart I cut the background 
out of a lavender plaid. The card it's self is an over
sized card that I ran through my Dotted Swiss embossing folder.
I also like to make the inside just a pretty as the outside.
I hope you enjoy my card and be sure to stop by
Made Especially For You to check out the rest of
our fabulous Design team.



1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Pam! I love how you did the inside too. It adds that perfect "pull together" touch! : )

    Kristy
    www.scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for