Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Card Crafters Circle Challenge - SENTIMENT

It's Tuesday and it hasn't been a very good day for me so I retreated to
 my quiet and creative space. My scrappin room. Card Crafter's Circles 
challenge was to make a card with  a sentiment, so I made this card that 
really made me smile.
I found this stamp today at Crafters Warehouse and just had to have it along with the saying.
The stamp it by Impressions and the papers I just had in my scrappin box. The scallop along the 
bottom is from one of Fiskars punches.
Aren't they just the cutest. The ball, sun and bag are all
stickers by Joleen's Boutique that were also in my
stash of supplies.
The sentiment was also bought at Crafter Warehouse all on
sale. Don't ya just love when you don't even have to pay 
full price for things. I sure do. Anyway,  one last look at my
card.
I hope you enjoyed my card and will drop by again. Become a follower
and when I reach 100, I will be giving away a grand blog candy gift.






1 comment:

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for