Monday, June 4, 2012

Dynamic Duos #5 - Bold and Sassy Colors

This weeks challenge is called Bold and Sassy colour choice! Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. I love working with this type of cards. So I am hoping that my
card will qulify.
I loved making this card. It is one of my new free Digi's that I got off line. She is so prescious
don't you think. All my papers are from my scrap box that sits right beside me. I used every
little scrap of paper that I can.
This little gal is so interested in the lady bug that has landed on her toes just
makes her so adorable. I cut her out with my Sizzix scalloped cutter which really
sets her off.
In each corner I cut a Sizzix corner decor to add more texture to her.
To finish her off I chose this Dream sentiment which I feel says 
everything about this card.

The dream stamp was embossed with white embossing power.
It's the perfect sentiment. I hope you enjoyed my card. Please drop by again
to see what I have been upto and do become a follower.I will be giving away
some blog candy once I hit 100 followers.http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/

I am also posting this card with:

http://www.hidinginmycraftroom.com/
http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com
/http://perfectsentimentschallenge.blogspot.com/












9 comments:

  1. Your card is very sweet. The image very cute. Thanks for joining us at One stop craft.
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling little image, love the cloud she's perched on and the lady bug tickling her toes! Thanks for playing along with us at Dynamic duos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute image. Love the die cuts you have added. Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy you joined us this week at Dynamic Duos with your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card!!Adorable image!!!TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet image, cute card. Thsnks' for joining us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card and I love the image. Please link the actual post(card for the challenge)to the link and not the whole blog. It makes it easy for the DT to leave a comment.
    Thanks for joining us at HIMCR DT AJ!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for