Saturday, December 8, 2012

12/ME4Y-3 Christmas w/Die Cut

For this weeks challenge I have made this
wonderful die cut Snowflake border. I had seen
this die and I just loved it.
So, here is my challenge card.
I have this wonderful Sizzix embossing folder with
beautiful snowflakes on it and it was the perfect background
for this card.  For the snow flake border
it took me several tries to figure out just how to
place this die in my cutter to get it to cut completely 
through becuase you cut one side then the other.
So making sure that you mark your cutes is very important.
 It was one of those dies that I thought, Oh No
was this really a good purchase. But once I got it figured
out, I was thrilled. 
For me the snowflakes just wasn't blingy enough so I place these cute little
stickers in the center of the snow flakes. I love how it
turned out.
My  sentiment is from my Christmas sentiment set
that I just forget that I had :) and framed it with
these really cute candy canes that were in my stash.
 I really hope that you enjoy my card.

Our sponsor for this weeks challege is

1 stamp set of the winner's choice

I am also entering this card over at 

Hope to see your entered into our challenge this week.



2 comments:

  1. Such a wonderful card!Adorable Cuts!!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty, love the embellies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for