Sunday, December 9, 2012

Red Carpet Guest Designer

This week I am so honored to be a guest Designer
for the Red Carpet Studio blog.
It's all about snowmen this week. So when one
doesn't have what one needs, one goes shopping. I 
found this lovely little snowman at Meljen's.

For the bakground I used a snowflaked pattern paper. 
Using my Sizzix die cutter I cute the blue frame around
the snowman. I love how the birds are handing the 
Christmas balls and the lights all tangled up around him.
My sentiment is from a winter paper pack that had
all these wonderful saying in the packet. I used some
Trendy Twine wrapped around the side and then tied
my sentiment with it. I hope you enjoy my card.

2 comments:

  1. super cute card, and great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a super cute card Pam. Happy to see you over at Red Carpet Studio. Cheers Dawn

    RCS CDT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for