Thursday, February 28, 2013

Her Craftiness- Guest Designer

Hello to you all. I am so excited to be a guest designer for 
I know Lynn through another team that we are 
both on and just love her. 
I have been crafting for many, many years,
 starting with Tole Painting, 
 wood working,
 sewing and now my heart is completely 
obsessed with card making.. 
 Just ask my hubby. Well maybe not. Hee Hee..
 We have been married for 28 years 
 and have two wonderful boys, 3 grandchildren and 
1 and 3/4 great grandchildren. 
 I live and love the Green State of Oregon. 
 Enough about me, here is what 
I have crafted for you using Red, Purple and Pink. 
I hope you enjoy them.



I am honored to be here. I hope my
craftiness inspires you to go to your
happy place and create something
fabulous.

Happy Scrappin Pam

Want some great digi deals then pop on
over the Stamping Chef





1 comment:

  1. Absolutely phenomenal, stupendous, wonderful and thank you ever sew much for sharing!!!!!!
    Much love, hugs, and friendship!!!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for