Monday, February 4, 2013

Stamping Chef-New Release February 5th

Hey everyone, look what is new at
the Stamping Chef this week.
His name is " Love You This Much"
Isn't he the cutest thing..The dies I used
for this digi are, Romantic Rectangles and
because I took the other one out of its
packaging. I can't tell you the name of the other 
one..So sorry. I used pop dots to raise him
off the page and a micro pen around the 
edge for more detail..

I hope to see your creations at this

Happy Craftin

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card love your image and your papers. Thanks for joining us at CFM, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    To link your things properly you need to click on the heading and it will give you a page that you cut and paste into the Interlinz.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for