Friday, March 22, 2013

Anything goes card

Today I am sharing a card that I made just for fun.
Was looking online for some Flintstone stuff and 
found this awesome little pair and just had to make
a card out of it..
I remember watching the Flintstons when I was young and
wanted to get some videos for my Great Grandson. Just
couldn't pass this cute little image up. The bone is hand made
for my sentiment. I used a Martha Stewart punch for the border
and scrap papers for my Center Step card. Bam Bam and Pebbles
were colored with my copics as well a Dino.

I certainly hope that this brings back many childhood 
memories for you as well. Now find your crafty
place and create from you past memories.

Happy Scrappin.

I am entering this card in the following challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Soooooo adorable! You gotta love Pebbles & BamBam! Thanks so much for joining our "ANYTHING GOES" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images Design Team
    SHELLY’S IMAGES BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for