Tuesday, March 12, 2013

PS-Easter Bling

It is hard to believe that Easter is just
a couple of weeks away.. Where does the time go..
This week I have chosen to use
a design from Stitchy Bear Designs
Called Easter Lily.
The cross is actually paper pieced and so 
are the lilies. I used my Spellbinders
Parisian Motifs for the corners.. I used
the Labels Twenty for my frames and a 
leaf die. Each frame was dusted with
a co-ordinating shading ink.

The sentiment just says
"God Loves You"
and I so believe that.

Hope to see you over at 

Happy Scraping
I am entering this card in 


5 comments:

  1. Just beautiful hun, love the corners & the colours you have used!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and I love the decorative corners.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Pam. What an elegant reminder of what the Easter season really means. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and you have decorated it perfectly!

    Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us this week at QKR Stampede.
    Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

    Mian
    QKR Stampede Design Team Member
    http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely Gorgeous!! Just stunning!! Thank you so much for playing with us at QKR Stampede this week!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for