Sunday, June 16, 2013

TSC- Challenge 67 Anything with wings.

Todays card challenge is all about wings, so I
chose to do this Mallard Duck for a birthday
card for a friend who actually hunts ducks..
So I got this new embossing folder with this awesome Happy
Birthday image on it. I used a gold brown tone colored card
stock to my embossing and the bottom layer is an 'I Love You"
paper.. The image has been reduced down to fit my
medium size delicate oval frame by Sizzix.. I then used my
Tim Holzs distressed ink Antique linen and went over the entire image 
which gives it that gold brownish color . Added a small ribbon that I
also distressed with the T.H. distressed ink so it would match.

I love this Mallard from http://www.eurekastamps.com.
So join us this week at Tammy's Scrapin Corner for
anything with wins.

Happy Scrapin

3 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity and the brownish color scheme.

    Hugs from Finland,
    Eemeli

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really wonderful
    Love the colors

    Thanks for another great week on the Design team of Tammy Scrappin Corner

    hugs Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sure is a neat embossing folder! Lovely card.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for