Sunday, June 30, 2013

TSC - Challenge # 69 Theme Summer Fun

Summer is finally here, I think.. Weather suppose to get into the
80's & 90's this week-end..But for me that is just too hot, so
still no time outside.. 
This week we are all abou summer time themes. For my card
this week I have chosen to use (Fire Cracker) from


I love this these little ants getting ready for
the 4th. For the top half of my card I embossed
it with my Fireworks folder and just colored it in
too look like fireworks.
My Sentiment is from Free Coloring pages on line.
All my papers are scraps..Keeping to the promise 
I made to myself to use up as much as I can before
cutting into more full sheets..

I hope your week is fun filled and the weather is good.

Happy Scrappin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for