Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Layered Thanksgiving

Hey everyone I don't know about you but fall
has arrived at our house. We have the wind, rain,
and lot's of oak leaves falling in the yard. Those leaves
are always a tell, tell sign for us.. LOL
This week it's all about being thankful for our
blessings..
Our fabulous sponsor this week is the fabulous
Meljens Designs.


My image is called Squirel with a nut.. I used
DCWV Fall colors paper stack, a Sizzix
leaf die for my tree, Tim Holzs large picket fence
and fall stickers from Jolene. 

I will be gone for a month, but hope to be back
in full swing the first of December.. Just in time for
all the fun Christmas cards.. Hope to see you this week
at Perfect Sentiments for our Thanksgiving challenge.

Happy Scrapin..

3 comments:

  1. too cute!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at THE STAMPING BOUTIQUE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great card, love the scene you have created for him!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous scene card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for