Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Perfect Sentiments Poinsettia Christmas Challenge

Hello everyone.. I am happy to say that I am almost
competely healed from my shoulder surgery that I
had less than a month ago.. I have full range montion
and just a slight amount of pain.. SO,feeling very
blessed.
This weeks challenge here at Perfect Sentiments is a return to my younger years
when I worked in a flower nursery, and at this time of year
we were upto out knees in Poinsettia. Beautiful colors
but truly not my favorite flower. They are very tempramental 
and I don't do fussy plants..LOL
Well enough with my rantings here is my card
My image is provided by
I have used a new embossing fold for this challenge
by Anna Griffin called the Garland Trees.. I purchased
12 of these when she was on HSN Shopping channel
a month ago.. OMG are they fabulous. You got 6 folders
and 6 boarders all Christmas.. So glad that I got them..
My pine cone embellishment is from Jolene's stickers,
my Merry Christmas is from the dollar bend at Joanns
and ribbon from my stash.. Probably from Joanns as well. 
Copic markers used are R25, R27, R89, G15, & G19, Y15
Y38 and YR04 and C1.
The pine branches are from my Martha Stewart punches.

I hope you will join us this week for another challenge
using your own Poinsettia design..

Happy Craftin...





1 comment:

  1. Pam, this is absolutely stunning! Beautiful embossed background.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for