Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Anything Goes

Hey everyone, today I am going to share with you an altered
box that I got of Goodwill this week-end. It is now beautiful
box that holds cards that  I am giving as a birthday gift. I must
admit that I don't usally do altered art, but this was fun..
So with out further a do, here it is.
Here is what my box looks like before I altered it..


Here it is with the first layer of paper from K & C.

Here I have added my lace and my K & C black pearl swirls


To finish it off I added hand made flowers with pearl sprigs and
my Blue butterfly.  This is a top view.


And here it all completed.. I hope you enjoyed my project today
and hope that you find your happy place to create in as well.


I will be entering this project into these challenges





.



3 comments:

  1. Your box is really beautiful and we appreciate you sharing it with us at TTCRD. We do need to ask you to please add a link back to our challenge in order to be eligible for our drawing.
    hugs--
    Roberta
    Through the Craft Room Door DT
    Queen Bee Paper Crafts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for adding the link....good luck!!

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for