Sunday, November 3, 2013

Through the purple haze

Today I am so excited to be sharing my very first card as 
a Design member for Through The Purple Haze. I am so
honored to be a part of this team..

My image for this card is provided by 

So here is my card for this week/

My snowmen are just adorable. I have set them inside
a snow globe with a background paper that looks like
it is nowing.. I used Black glitter paper for the base of the
snowglobe and added a red ribbon. The back ground
is one of my new embossing folders from Darcie
called Snow. And the banner is from Spelbinder called
Fancy Tags Two..


I hope you enjoy my card and you will find your
happy place and craft something fun for our
challenge this week.

Happy Scrapin

3 comments:

  1. Delightful card, such a fun image and looks great in the snow globe you created. Congrats on your DT position too!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! I really love your snowman card! The snow globe is a great idea!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you have turned the snowman couple and turned them into a snow globe..great idea! love the colouirng and the embossed snowflakes in the background. Anita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for