Monday, February 2, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #126 Pink and Red

Today I am so honored to be posting my
very first card for Eureka Stamps as well as
celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary.
 I feel so blessed to be apart of this team.

This weeks challenge is all about
Pink and Red.

I have picked a spring basket for my
debut card, I hope you enjoy it.


Although my paper looks more pink than
red, it truly is a red and pink zebra printed paper.

Card recipe:

51/2 X 5 1/2 card.
Zebra print from stash.
Bling from K & Company
Flower is a spellbinders die
Sentiment is from Eureka Stamps
Spellbinders : Scalloped circle

We hope to see your creations this week
for something Red and Pink..

Come on over to Eureka Stamps and join us
with your fabulous scrappy creation.

Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for