Monday, February 16, 2015

TTPH Challeng #78 Embellishments to your hearts content

I am so excited to show you this card.
I learned how to make a Bendi Card.
I saw one the other day and just had 
to make one.


I have embellished this card with ALLOT of
items. LOL. First I covered my card base with
scrap red papers

Second, I  used my Martha Stewart loop punch for add
to the top of each bend.. Added a heart border to the 
bottom of each bend and cute out 3 sets of
Aster flowers.

I used one white lace heart, and cut another
one used my heart die to place on top of it.
With my heart die I cut out my key.


And when you open it all up it is just beautiful.
I added a white base for sentiment writing
and 3 tiny hearts.



The sentiment is from The Craft Spot
I hope you love my card as much as I did in making it.
Hope to see your card over at TTPH

Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for