Monday, October 20, 2014

Incy Wincy Challenge Sketch

Welcome to another great challenge here at

Here is the sketch


Our sponsor this week is

Now onto my card


I have colored her with my copics
and used DCWV Christmas  paper for the background.
I am also showcasing my new watermark that I had 
made by Autumn Moon Designs.

LOVE IT


My Happy Holidays sentiment is a new die
that I just purchased.. I love it. It is from a
company called IO Stamps & Dies. I got
it at our local craft store..


The Poinsettia's are from jolee's.


I hope you enjoyed my card and will find your crafty
space and create a fun card using our sketch for this week..


Happy Craftin..



1 comment:

  1. Great card Pam I love this image. Sorry I haven't stopped by to visit you sooner but I have been struggling with the whole blogging thing at the moment anyway enough waffle from me welcome to the Incy Wincy DT.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for