Monday, October 13, 2014

TTPH Challenge 63

Today I am sharing my first challenge card as
a returning DT for TTPH. I am so excited to be back.

My image is called Venetian Beauty.
When I first received this image I was really
intimidated by it, but once I started working
on her, I was thrilled

I think she turned out really nicely. She has been
colored with copics. I cut it out with a set of
Xcut dies. The flowers are from Recollections
and I used my copic marker to color to match
the back ground paper. Bling is by K & C Compamy.

This weeks prize is provided by
    
they are graciously offering 4 digi images. 
That is a fabulous prize if you ask me.

hope to see your Wings and Bling entries..

Happy crafting.




2 comments:

  1. Fabulous image and can see how it is very intimidating. I love how you have coloured this. Regards Meighan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your fantastic card! Teri's images are gorgeous & you've sowcased this one beautifully! I love your colouing too!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for