Monday, October 27, 2014

TTPH Challenge # 65 It's Halloween

Today I am sharing an image from



and he is giving 3 fabulous images
to our top winner.

My image was a challenge for me but I think I pulled it off.


This image is call "The Grimm Reaper". Now I don't 
usually do these types of images but I had a good time
working on him. Really pulled me out of my comfort zone.
My back ground paper with the moon in the back ground
is from Joann's stock Halloween  papers.


I have used my C5 copic for all the shadowing and
my Y 3 to color in the skull and map..


My Boo! is a sticker by Jolee. The spider web is 
from Joanns. They are like circle dollies and I just 
cut it into 4th for the corners.. And the lovely little
cat is from the dollar bend at Michaels.

So all in all I really do like who it turned out.
I hope you like my card for this challenge. 

Now I can't wait to see you creations..

Happy Scrappin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving some love.

I design for